READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE GRANT APPLICATION FORM
- Carefully review the Grant Application Form.
- Be as specific as possible in completing the Grant Application Form, and confirm that that your Project is consistent with the Shivers Cancer Foundation Mission Statement and Grant Criteria. Shivers Cancer Foundation is especially interested in specific targets within the service area (e.g. total cancer patients, uninsured cancer patients and number of cancer patients affected by Applicant’s grant project) and the measures by which Applicant will gauge its performance.
- Concurrent with your submission of the fully completed Grant Application Form, please submit the following supplementary information to Shivers Cancer Foundation at the following email address (please insert the name of your organization in the subject field): email@example.com
- Form 990 for the most recent tax year,
- Audited financial statements for the most recent fiscal year (if you are not audited, please note such),
- Financial statements for the most recent period,
- List of the Board of Directors, and
- Budget, with grant request line item(s) noted, for the for the Project pertaining to the Grant Application